We are working not only in Lithuania. Together with our partners we have implemented environmental projects in the following countries:
- Project Support to to the Commercialization of Water Supply and Sewage Enterprises of Albania. Project partner GTZ (Germany) (2005)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Project Support for capacity Building for Environmental Management, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Project partner Project Management Ltd. (Ireland). Financed by EU Phare program (2003-2004)
Caucasus, Moldova, Russia and Central Asia
- Project Evaluation of the Regional Environmental Centers (RECs) in Caucasus, Moldova, Russia and Central Asia. Project partner Milieu Ltd. (Belgium). Financed by EU (2006-2007)
- Project CyPEG_SAVE EPIQ II (The Cyprus Partnership for Economic Growth). Capacity building and technical assistance focused on sustainable financing of water, wastewater, and solid waste. Project partner IRG, USA (2006-2008)
- Project Organizational Strengthening and Capacity Building Expert. Solid Waste Management Plan Turkish Cypriot Community. Project partner Milieu Ltd. (Belgium) (2007)
- Project Developing the capacity of Environmental Authorities through the transfer of Best practices and Training to Support Effective Use of Financial Resources. Project partner COWI-Anadolu, Turkey (2006-2007)
- Project Transposition and Implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive in Latvia. Project partner Carl Bro a/s (Denmark). Financed by Danish Environmental Protection Agency (2003-2004)
- Project Seven Environmental Projects-Pool 1-Poland. Assistance to Zachodniopomorskie Voivodship for development of an environmental investment / financing strategy ". Project partners Ramboll a/s (Denmark), Milieu Ltd. (Belgium). Financed by Danish Environmental Protection Agency (2003)
- Project to assist the Slovak Republic in the preparation of an integrated EU approximation strategy in the environment sector". Project partner NIRAS a/s (Denmark). Financed by Danish Environmental Protection Agency (2000-2001)
- Project "Capacity building Support to Turkey on Groundwater Management", with NIRAS IC Sp. z. o.o., Poland. (2016-2018)
- Project "Technical and administrative capacity building for future transposition and implementation of the MSFD in Turkey", with NIRAS IC Sp. z. o.o., Poland. (2016-2018)
- Project "Preparation of the ToR for “Technical assistance on economic analyses within river basin management plans and water efficiency aspects in 3 pilot river basins in Turkey”, with ELLE (Latvia) and Particip GmbH (Germany). (2015)
- Project "Technical Assistance to Prepare Wastewater Treatment Plant Projects in Turkey", with COWI/SNS, Turkey. (2008-2010)
- Project Preparation of Tekirdag Water and Wastewater Project Feasibility Study. Project partner COWI-Anadolu, Turkey (2006).
- Project Technical Assistance for Environmental Heavy Cost Investment Planning for Ministry of Environment, Turkey". Project partners COWI a/s (Denmark), UBM AS ; BDO; Istanbul Technical University; MedConsult; Mehmet Gun (Turkey). Financed by EU Commission (2003-2005).
- Project Complementary Support to the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine for the sector budget support implementation. Project partner EPTISA Servicios de Ingenieria S.L. (Spain) Funded by EU (2014).
- Project “Preparation of the Terms of Reference for the technical assistance project "Support to Ukraine in approximation of the EU environmental acquis”. Funded by EU. (2014-2015)
Other (western Balcan countries)
- Project "Regional Environmental Network for Accession (RENA)". Project was implemented in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montanegro, Croatia, Kosovo, fYR of Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Project partners Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG (Austria), Niras IC Sp. z o.o. (Poland). Financed by EU and managed by the European Commission (2010-2013).